Employed personnel is understood to be the total number of individuals, either permanent or temporary, who are doing a job, paid or unpaid, for the establishment. Those who are on sick leave, who receive paid holidays, and those on leave due to accidents, despite not being paid a salary, as well as part-time workers who are on the payroll, are included.
The personnel who are in the following situations are not considered to be employed by the establishment:
- Personnel at the disposition of the establishment but who are paid by another company.
- Personnel on extended leave of absence, permanent leave, retired
- Sales personnel who work solely on commission.
- Individuals working from home.
- Individuals who carry out repair or maintenance work on behalf of another company